The end of the age is described in scripture when Jesus Christ returns for ‘His Bride’ the Church.
Jesus is returning for a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing, but that she should be holy and without blemish (blameless).
The Bride has to make herself ready for Jesus to return. This meeans that the church at the end of the age has to go through a process of Restoration.
The Church at the end of the Age course looks at:
- Definition of the Church ‘to call out from’
- Biblical symbols of the Church
- The body of Christ
- A temple or dwelling place for God’s Spirit
- The Bride of Christ
- The Head, who is Christ in heaven
- The gathering of the Church